Tasting Room/Hospitality Manager at Peconic Bay Vineyards
We are looking for an experienced hospitality manager to oversee the daily operations of our tasting room. Candidates should have experience in the wine industry and or the restaurant industry. Excellent communication and organizational skills are vital. Our focus is to provide exceptional customer service and ensure that the guest experience at PBV is of the highest quality.
For more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tasting House Associate at Sparkling Pointe
Sparkling Pointe is hiring for the 2023 Spring, Summer, and Fall Seasons. Interviews will be scheduled in March, April, & May of 2023.
Sparkling Pointe Tasting House Associate
Sparkling Pointe is looking for new team members to join our tasting house staff for the 2023 Season. You will be working onsite at our winery and vineyard in our elegant tasting house conducting wine tastings and table service alongside a fun, motivated and passionate group of people. Saturdays and Sundays a must as well as Holiday weekends. Competitive hourly wage, plus tips, and other incentives.
• Greet and serve guests in a friendly, gracious manner with the highest level of hospitality, exceeding guest’s expectations
• Describe and memorize facts about wines, winemaking techniques, and winery/vineyard history
• Effectively suggest and sell wine and wine club memberships to guests
• Handle point-of-sale transactions
• Help alongside team members to maintain a clean and orderly working environment
• Wine receiving, shipping, and stocking
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs
• Knowledge of and passion for wine preferred
• Must be available and willing to work weekends
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• High energy and work well in a fast-paced environment
• Must be capable of working independently, and of managing multiple tasks at once
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be computer literate and have experience with POS systems
• Team player in an environment that requires flexibility and multi-tasking
Send resumes to email@example.com
Tasting House Operations Manager at Sparkling Pointe
Sparkling Pointe is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as the Tasting House Operations Manager. This position will oversee education, hospitality, and the functionality of out Tasting House in Southold, NY. Learn more about the position HERE.
Tasting Room Associate at RGNY
The Tasting Room Associate will be responsible for guiding customers through a memorable tasting experience that will build brand loyalty as well as maintaining hospitality standards at all times. The Tasting Room Associate will report to the Tasting Room Manager and work closely with other associates.
Flexible availability, weekends required.
$15.00 per hour, plus tips and commissions
Tasting Room Staff at Chronicle Wines
Chronicle Wines is hiring part-time Tasting Room hospitality staff to join our team! Hospitality or service experience in wine is preferred, wine geeks welcome. Help us continue to build and nurture an educational, warm, and inviting space for our community to learn about and taste delicious local wine. Applicants must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, including holidays. Immediate start. Email us if you’re interested!
Part Time Food Prep/ Busser at Sannino Vineyard
Part Time Food Prep/ Busser
Requirements: Age 15+, Weekends,
Not responsible for pouring, serving, or selling wine. Wine experience is not necessary.
Responsibilities: Crafting cheese and chocolate platters, serving food and water to customers, clearing and cleaning tables.
Must be able to work long days of up to 9 hours on weekends, Stand/walk for long periods of time, and lift minimum 4o lbs.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
631-259-1166 – Lisa
Wine Steward Server at Sannino Vineyard
Job Description Details:
· Excellent people skills; able to project a friendly and helpful manner at all times
· Effectively suggests and sells wine to customers
· Assists customers with transporting wine to their vehicles
· Describes wines and winery history to customers
· Well versed in our Wine Memberships and talks comfortably with customers about the benefits
· Answers visitor’s questions and able to provide general tourist information
· Willing to working on site special events after hours if needed
· Handles routine purchasing transactions, which includes operating an iPad
· Acquires and maintains thorough knowledge of winery and our wines
· Work in a team environment and open to performing other duties as assigned
· May be assigned other tasks or be asked to participate in other activities pertaining to the winery, vineyard, bed & breakfast, and off-site events
· Able to work a flexible schedule
· High school diploma or equivalent and/or qualified experience required
· Retail or Restaurant experience is a plus
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Able to lift up to 40 pounds minimum
· Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend for up to 8 hours a day
· Weekends are required
email us at email@example.com
631-259-1166 – Lisa
Tasting Room Associates at Kontokosta Winery
FULL TIME/PART TIME/SEASONAL POSITIONS
Tasting Room Server/Educator (must be at least 21 years old)
Front Desk Reservationist (must be at least 18 years old)
Bar Back (must be at least 15 years or older with working papers)
Kontokosta Winery is seeking sales/hospitality associates to join our fun, motivated, and passionate team.
If you are a self-motivated, outgoing team-player with experience in a service-driven restaurant, bar or other high-end hospitality setting, and are available to work weekends, we’d like to meet you. Wine knowledge is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidates. Competitive wages, tips and incentives.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raphael Tasting Room Servers & Event Staff
Competitive Salary ~ Beautiful Work Environment ~ Will Train ~ Weekends A Must